Saturday, October 16, 2010

weird dream scenario

I just woke up from a nap... and it was starting to turnout to be a nightmare but not really... its weird. I dreamt that I was in a town (las vegas looking but it wasn't what the real Las Vegas). This town was a place that I've been to in dream-land before and I recognized that place in my dreams before. I found it really eerie that I recollected a dream from the past within the dream itself. The kicker is everytime i'm in this "town that looks like Vegas" I have to escape for my life from zombies and i'm the only one alive. It's really weird. I know its my creative side running amuck and that I should really stop playing Dead Rising, Resident Evil, and other zombie like movies but I found it really weird that I have created this little place that I seem to go back to once in awhile. Some psychological inception crap going on right there..

No comments:

About This Blog

Hey, thanks for taking the time to read my blog. I put a lot of effort into keeping this site up to date with the purpose to entertain, educate, provide insight, and stimulate you the reader. So as a reader, show some love and appreciation by becoming a follower and commenting on the posts. It will keep me wanting to post more frequently, and is the gas that keeps the car running. Besides, it only takes one simple click!